- BEFORE USING YOUR PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF WARRANTY.
- BY USING ENERGIZER PRODUCT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE ENERGIZER LIMITED WARRANTY.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province). Other than as permitted by law, ENERGIZER does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. For a full understanding of your rights you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
- Other distributors, suppliers, or resellers may provide their own warranties to you. If you don’t purchase from ENERGIZER directly, please contact them for further information.
- All ENERGIZER products purchased on energizerpps.com come with a limited warranty (“warranty”) as set out below.
- We provide a limited warranty for purchases on energizer.com. The warranty period is measured starting on the date the original consumer purchaser received the products.
For all products, Energizer offers 12 months warranty.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty does not apply:
- Non-quality related issues;
- Items purchased from unauthorized sellers;
- Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
- Items that have been refunded;
- Items that have expired their warranty period;
- Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
- Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
- Productshave been lost or stolen after being delivered;
- Free give away products.
Cross-Regional After-Sales Service
- Energizer does not provide a global warranty with respect to products, and warranty service can only be obtained at a designated Energizer repair center.
- To repair the product in a Energizer repair center when the product was purchased in another region, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. (Some products do not support cross-regional repair even if the customer is willing to pay for the service. For more details, please contact Energizer Support.)
- Cross-regional replacing service is not available for different versions of the same product.
- The customer will require to bear customs duties, taxes, customs clearance, and other costs incurred due to cross-regional repair, regardless of whether it is the warranty repair service or pre-paid repair service provided.
- Order number of purchases made through energizerpps.com;
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel.