Is indoor generator for home a necessity for electricity marketization?
Indoor generator for home, the centralized power supply breakers
Indoor generator for home is an important part of distributed energy, to promote the power system from centralized energy supply to centralized and distributed energy supply together to change.
At present, centralized volatile renewable energy installation continues to grow, electricity demand growth, giving rise to power shortage, low power quality, high electricity prices, distributed energy supply can achieve cost savings in transmission and distribution, to achieve lower costs, improve power quality and energy efficiency.
For families, solar generators for home use can reduce the cost of electricity, and can be used as an emergency backup power supply to improve the reliability of home power supply.
For the power grid, battery powered generator indoor can be configured to transfer power over time to assist the grid in balancing power generation capacity with electricity demand.
The home energy storage market drivers
Home storage core drivers include reducing household electricity costs and improving power supply reliability
1. policy, electricity market mechanism and other ways to drive the cost of distribution and storage down, reduce the cost of household electricity
The influencing factors are: the gradual widening of the difference between feed-in tariff and grid tariff, direct government subsidies, time-sharing tariff mechanism, capacity tariff, and virtual power plant profit.
2. Home energy storage can be used as a backup power source to enhance the reliability of home power supply in case of sudden power outage.
The core influencing factors are as follows:
(1) Gradual increase in the difference between grid electricity prices and feed-in tariffs.
Household photovoltaic, that is, household photovoltaic and other new energy grid-connected subsidy policy gradually reduced or even zeroed out, and grid electricity prices again power marketization process, will also gradually rise; so users prefer to configure household energy storage, to achieve from grid-connected electricity sales mode to self-generation of self-generated energy storage.
(2) Direct subsidy: the government may give direct subsidy policy to home storage configuration to enhance its economy.
(3) Time-sharing tariff mechanism: further improve the time-sharing retail tariff mechanism, widen the peak-valley price difference, after the configuration of energy storage, not only can achieve lower electricity bills through the reverse peak-valley electricity operation (power generation with energy storage during peak electricity consumption, reduce grid power purchase); for individual distribution storage users, they can also achieve price arbitrage according to the demand-side response (i.e. virtual power plants aggregating distributed energy sources such as energy storage).
(4) System economy: The payback period of home energy storage system in Germany/US/Japan/Australia is measured to be about 7.6/15.5/8.3/10.3 years respectively, which has preliminary economy.
(5) Household power supply reliability and stability: for the disadvantages of power outages and power restrictions, grid damage and other irresistible factors; the form of self-charging household electricity, is more reliable and stable.