What Are the Advantages of Solar Generators?
With the intensification of environmental pollution, people realize that it is necessary to live in harmony with the earth and implement a sustainable development strategy. Solar generators are loved by people because of their clean, pollution-free and inexhaustible advantages. Many people will be curious about the principle of solar generators? Let's explore it together!
How do solar generators work?
Solar generators are devices that respond to light and convert light energy into electricity. There are many kinds of materials that can produce photovoltaic effect, such as: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, gallium arsenide, indium copper selenide, etc. Their power generation principles are basically the same, and the photoelectric power generation process is described by taking crystals as an example. P-type crystalline silicon can be doped with phosphorus to obtain N-type silicon, forming a P-N junction. When the light hits the surface of the solar cell, a part of the photons is absorbed by the silicon material; the energy of the photons is transferred to the silicon atoms, which makes the electrons migrate and become free electrons that accumulate on both sides of the P-N junction to form a potential difference. When the circuit is connected, under the action of this voltage, a current will flow through the external circuit to generate a certain output power. The essence of this process is: the process of converting photon energy into electrical energy.
What are the advantages of solar generators?
- Independent power supply, not limited by geographical location, no fuel consumption, no mechanical rotating parts, short construction period, and arbitrary scale.
- Compared with thermal power generation and nuclear power generation, solar power generation does not cause environmental pollution, is safe and reliable, has no noise, is environmentally friendly and beautiful, has low failure rate and long service life.
- It is easy to disassemble and assemble, easy to move, and low cost of engineering installation. It can be easily combined with buildings, and there is no need to pre-embed high transmission lines, which can avoid the damage to vegetation and the environment and engineering costs when laying cables over a long distance.
- It is widely used in various electrical appliances, and is very suitable for households and lighting appliances in remote areas such as villages, grassland and pastoral areas, mountains, islands, highways, etc.
- It is permanent, as long as the sun exists, solar power can be used for a long time with one investment.
- The solar power generation system can be large, medium and small, ranging from a medium-sized power station of one million kilowatts to a small solar power generation group for only one household, which is unmatched by other power sources.
What are the best uses for solar generators?
Solar generators are best for charging equipment and running small appliances. Because of their portability, they're a great backup power source for boating or RV camping trips, and they're clean and don't require you to keep a lot of fuel on hand.
In an emergency, a solar generator can power some critical equipment in your home. But no portable generator can really power your entire home off-grid.
For more information about power station portable battery distributor, power station portable battery exporter, we are glad to answer for you.